I have a massive fear that no one actually likes me, rather everyone is just politely tolerating me hoping I leave them alone
THIS. THIS. FUCK.
I FEEL THIS TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH
if i’m ever rich i’m gonna always leave huge tips, like 200%. that’s like the dream. having enough money to give some waitress 40 bucks extra just because she’s nice.
i fucking hate how i get attached so easily like i don’t understand. i meet someone new, find interest and BAM it’s like i can’t stop thinking about it. this needs to fucking stop
'this song is called woman, its about that prostitute- she was lovely- and I was far to young so nothing happened… I just kind of fell in love with her a little bit'
"Damn, you cold"
"Bitches gots to learn."
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.